Much like diet and exercise, adequate skin care is a key component to health and wellness.
With the advent of new techniques, less invasive treatments, and quicker recoveries, Dr. Barroso opened EstaBella Medspa to provide his patients the same professional physician prescribed skin care treatments, previously reserved for surgical patients.
At EstaBella, we offer the most advanced medical skin care with proven results and safety.
All of our certified licensed estheticians work closely with Dr. Barroso to assure the highest quality treatments using the newest techniques and products. Each patient is treated as an individual and our estheticians thoroughly evaluate his/her skin before developing a customized treatment plan.
EstaBella Medspa will help you maximize the health, rejuvenation, and beauty of your skin and bring about the improvements that you desire
At EstaBella Medspa we offer a variety of specialized facials for all skin types. Relax while our trained professionals analyze your skin and design a treatment for your particular needs. Treatments are based on the latest trends in medical skin care using the finest physician-grade products and anti-aging technologies.
Dermaceutic™ Spot Treatment
Medium-depth peel and home treatment kit designed to rejuvenate the skin while fading unwanted pigmenation, including melasma, evening skin tone and texture and smoothing the skin. Exceptional treatment that delivers visible results.
Glycolic Acid Peels
Various concentrations of Glycolic Acids are used to strengthen and promote healthy skin. These peels are used alone or in combination with other skin treatments to stimulate the production of collagen which in turn helps tone and tighten the skin. The intensity of the peel is determined by your skin care professional and depends on skin type and prior exposure to acid peels.
Advanced Chemical Peels Modified Jessner 14%
Advanced chemical exfoliation with a Modified Jessner’s formula optimizes freshness and vitality of the skin. This preparation is especially made for congested, dehydrated, sun damaged, or hyper pigmented skin.
TCA Peels (10% and 15%)
TriChloroAcetic (TCA) Acid peels have been used for generations to help decrease the appearance of fine lines and surface imperfections while strengthening and enhancing the tone, texture, and color of the skin. It is one of the most common ingredients used by physicians to perform deep facial peels. At the concentrations used by our licensed professionals, TCA is safe and highly effective in promoting vitality and smoothness to the skin, as well as, visibly decreasing skin blemishes.
glōTriplex is a proprietary combination treatment that is specially formulated for blemished, stained, or hyperpigmented skin. Exclusive to the glōMineral family of skin care products, this special formula addresses some of the most difficult problems of blemished skin with ingredients that help promote tightening through collagen deposition.
For patients with severely damaged skin or deep lines and wrinkles that will not respond to superficial peels, the Erbium Laser is the most common Laser used today for ablative deep skin resurfacing. Treatments consist of multiple passes with the Laser over the area to be treated and are performed under local, sedation, or general anesthesia depending on the total area to be treated and whether other ancillary cosmetic procedures are planned. The most common areas treated include the area around the mouth and lips, under the eyes, forehead, and total face.
- Condition Treated – Moderate to severe acne scars, rough uneven skin surface and deep wrinkles, uneven pigmentation, blemished skin, melasma, hyperpigmentation, mild to moderate flaccidity of the skin, signs of facial aging.
- Results – Improvement of skin texture and pigmentation with smoothing of the skin, blending of the texture and pigmentation of the skin with emphasis on removing discoloration, reduction of lines and signs of aging with a tightening effect on the skin
- Treatment Time – up to 15 to 60 minutes, local, sedation, or general anesthesia depending on extent of area treated.
- Recovery – Outer skin peels and must be protected and cared for in the first 3 – 7 days depending on areas treated – initial deep redness in the first week to 10 days with gradual lightening of the redness to a pink color in the following 6 to 12 weeks. Careful monitoring by your physician in the first 2 weeks.
- Recommended treatment schedule – This is usually a single treatment and usually there is no need to repeat
The newest addition to the Laser family is “Fractional” laser treatments. Fractional lasers offer many benefits over traditional lasers, the biggest advantage being that the outer skin is protected during the treatment and therefore does not peel. The deeper skin (dermis) is stimulated over its recovery period to build more collagen and therefore improves unsightly or uneven pigment spots, reduces the early signs of aging such as facial wrinkles, and diminishes the appearance acne scars. The proper use of fractional lasers can help delay or eliminate the need for more invasive surgery and promote a healthy and youthful appearance.
- Condition Treated – Mild to moderate acne scars, rough uneven skin surface and fine wrinkles, uneven pigmentation and mild flaccidity of the skin.
- Results – Improvement of skin texture and pigmentation with a tightening effect of the skin, blending of the texture and pigmentation of the skin, reduction of lines and signs of aging.
- Treatment Time – up to 50 to 60 minutes, topical anesthesia for the skin prior to treatment.
- Recovery – Outer skin does not peel therefore patients can wear makeup within 48 hours – some initial redness and mild peeling in the first 48 hours
- Recommended treatment schedule – An initial 3-treatment package, 4 weeks apart followed by a 3-month resting period – a second or third treatment package depending of desired results.
Dermaceutic Spot Peel™
Exceptional hydroquinone-free in-office peel and at-home pigmentation reduction system. The #1 peel in France!
Advanced, easy to use, 3-piece system that evens skin tone, fades dark spots and brightens skin. System also addresses minimizing fine lines and wrinkles via a proprietary, more effective foam delivery system. Available in 3 levels: .5%, .75% and 1% retinol.
Celfix DNA™ Youth Recovery Serum
A serum that contains powerful enzymes and is ideal for patients with sun damage. Slows visible signs of aging.
Relastin® Eye Silk
Works by penetrating the top layer of the skin to help tighten and restore elasticity resulting in firmer-looking skin. Perfect eye primer for makeup.
Neocutis Product Line
Complete skin nourishing and treatment product line that utilizes exclusive Swiss technology and is clinically demonstrated to help diminish the appearance of skin aging. These products, available only through physicians, bring the power of medical research to skincare with PSP®, Processed Skin Cell Proteins that include Human Growth Factors, Cytokines and Interleukins.