Eduardo Barroso, M.D.
Welcome to our Practice
Welcome to the office of Dr. Eduardo Barroso. We are committed to helping our patients look and feel beautiful and confident every day of their lives.
We strive to provide our patients with the highest quality of care and our guarantee of personal attention at each step of the surgical process. From your first visit to your last post procedure check-up, you will experience a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere with a focus on patient education and thorough discussion so you can make well informed decisions. Our goal is to formulate the best treatment plan that will help you reach your aesthetic needs with the most natural appearing outcomes. We couple this experience with strictest standards of patient privacy and confidentiality.
Committed to patient education and a fully informed decision, all patient consultations and evaluations are personally performed by Dr. Barroso with the primary goal of a thorough discussion of the realistic available surgical and non-surgical options. All treatment plans are discussed in detail taking into account the patient’s needs and realistic goals. Preoperative planning is done in an honest and unbiased manner, and our reputation is built on natural results, a professional and safe surgical experience with attention to every detail, and a comfortable and safe post operative recovery. For international or out of town patients, we also offer online video consultations with Dr. Barroso to create an appropriate treatment plan prior to your arrival followed by a face-to-face consultation in the office prior to surgery.
Things to Consider
Plastic surgery should be a rewarding experience and we strive to ensure that our patients are satisfied with our care from start to finish. We encourage you ask yourself and Dr. Barroso the following questions:
QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF
- Am I physically healthy, eating right and not smoking?
- Do I have realistic expectations for the results of my procedure?
- Am I considering plastic surgery for myself or to fit someone else’s ideals?
- Have I spent time researching the qualifications of my plastic surgeon?
- Have I reviewed with my plastic surgeon any medical conditions, drug allergies, use of medications (including vitamins, herbal medications, diet supplements)?
- Have I reviewed with my plastic surgeon past surgery (including cosmetic) or treatments such as Dermal fillers, Botox, Lasers, etc.?
- Am I ready to do my part to ensure the success of my procedure?
- Do I know the procedure’s potential after-effects and recovery time?
- Have all my questions been thoroughly addressed by my plastic surgeon?
- Do I feel comfortable with my surgeon and his staff, will they respond to my needs after surgery?
QUESTIONS TO ASK YOUR PLASTIC SURGEON
- Are you a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and the American Society of Plastic Surgeons?
- Are you certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery?
- Where and how will you perform my procedure?
- Do you have privileges to perform my procedure in a hospital? If so, at which hospitals?
- Is the surgical facility accredited by a nationally or state-recognized accrediting agency?
- What will be expected of me to get the best results?
- What is the length of the recovery period, and what kind of recovery help will I need?
- Are their alternative procedures I could consider and what are the pros and cons?
- Who on staff will be performing my procedure and what are their qualifications?
- What risks and complications are associated with my procedure and how are they handled?
- What are my options if I am dissatisfied with the outcome?
- Do you have before-and-after photos that illustrate this procedure and show results that are reasonable for me to expect?
Information credited to – beauty for life booklet compiled by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Inc.